Membership in MCCOA shall be open to any full-time, part-time, faculty professionals and volunteers in a communications role in Mesa County.
- Serve professional communicators in Mesa County
- Provide communication support to members and non-profit organizations that need assistance
- Conduct training that will contribute to the professional development of members
- Make available comprehensive training that effectively addresses the needs of members as professional communicators
- Serve as a catalyst for building positive professional relationships with Mesa County media outlets
- Provide communications to Mesa County Emergency Management through the JIC system
- Publish a directory of members and related information
2021 Meeting Dates
- January 29
- February 26
- March 26
- April 30
- May 28
- June 25
- July 30
- August 27
- September 24
- October 29
- November 19
MCCOA actively engages in learning and sharing information for our members.
Each year MCCOA invites it’s members to a destination to relax, learn, and explore.
We work together with many non-profit groups to help support meaningful efforts in Mesa County.